These rates are per week for pre-booked unlimited mileage rentals.
Rates are fully inclusive of Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Full
Comprehensive Insurance, and Portuguese VAT at 21%. Personal Accident
Insurance is not included (See below for details). By mutual agreement
with Portuguese Car Hire Companies it is essential to sign and leave
a Credit Card Slip to rent one of our cars.
1) Although CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) is included, in the
event of an accident, malicious act, burglary, robbery or theft,
the client will have to pay up to the following amount in excess:
GROUP A, B and C - Euros 500
GROUP F, F1, J and S - Euros1,500
OTHER GROUPS - Euros 1,000
If clients wish to cover themselves against this deductible amount
in the event of an accident etc, they should pay an insurance called
Super CDW. This is Euros 7,50 per day for Groups A, B and C; Euros
12,50 per day for groups F, F1, J and S, and Euros 10,00 per day
for other groups. Super CDW is payable by clients when they receive
their vehicles and it is only available to clients renting for a
minimum of 1 week.
2) Three-day rentals are available at 50% of the 7 days rates
above. Each extra day will be charge at 1/3 of that value.
Rentals of 8 days or more are PRO-RATA at the 7 days rate.
3) Vehicles in Groups E, E1, F, F1, G, I, K, J, O and S are
on REQUEST BASIS only.
4) Roof racks are available ON REQUEST at a charge of Euros
15,00 per rental.
5) Baby/Child seats are available ON REQUEST at a charge
of Euros 15,00 per week.
6) OUT OF HOURS (22:00 until 07:00) Delivery or Collection
charge is Euros 15,00
7) Green Card for Spain: Euros 7,50 per day.
8) PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE (P.A.I.). Additional Personal
Accident is available for Euros 6,00 per day and per car that covers
- €14.963,93 for death or permanent incapacity per person.
- €1.496,39 for medical cares and rapatriation per person.
9) Car types shown represent the main vehicles offered in
each group. Similar vehicles but from different manufacturers may
be supplied at commencement of rental.
10) Each driver must be at least 23 years old and produce
a full driving licence which must have been held for a minimum of
11) In the event of an accident, if the driver has been drinking
alcohol, in accordance with Portuguese Law, the driver will be required
to pay the cost of any damage incurred.